MANILA - Road closures and reblocking will be implemented starting Friday night to give way to repairs, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said.
Road reblocking will be implemented in the following areas starting 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday:
• EDSA cor. Bulacan St. to Philam (1st lane from center island)
• EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
• C-5 Road C.P Garcia Bridge approach B (innermost lane)
• Taguig City fronting Palar Village 245 M before KM 17+000 (2nd innermost lane)
• Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
• Quirino Highway Junji St. to Camilo Oasis (outer lane)
• Elliptical Rd before Commonwealth Ave. (5th lane from outer sidewalk)
• Novaliches General Luis Oriental Tin to Rebisco
• Bonifacio Ave. near Sgt. Rivera St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
• Batasan/ San Mateo Rd. Sapphire Dr. to Presidential Rd. (1st lane from center)
• EDSA Main Ave. to P. Tuazon (1st lane from the sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.