Joyce Pring reveals engagement to Juancho Trivino

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Nov 27 2019 12:16 PM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by Joyce Pring (@joycepring) on

MANILA -- Television host and radio personality Joyce Pring took to social media on Wednesday to announce her engagement to actor-model Juancho Trivino.

"I guess he liked it, so he put a ring on it. I love you," she said in a Twitter post, tagging Trivino's account.

Pring also shared the same photo on Instagram as she recalled Trivino's proposal last August 3 in Boracay.

"Been enjoying the privacy of our engagement for a while now... but finally decided to share the good news with all of you: God’s faithfulness in full fruition in our lives, intertwined," she began.

"Last August 3, 2019, Juancho proposed in Boracay during my mom’s birthday trip. He flew our family and closest friends and surprised me with the sweetest pakulo, out of all the pakulos he's ever pulled. Although we had been praying about this decision for a couple of weeks, and even attended pre-marital counseling in church (more kwento soon), I was still so shocked and started ugly crying on the beach," she added.

Since then, Pring and Trivino have been preparing for their big day, "from flying to NYC and fitting my wedding dress" to food tasting and wedding planning.

"I can't wait to gush and share it all with you soon!" she said.