MANILA - Robinsons Malls said Friday the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) would conduct an offsite clearance center at Robinsons Novaliches for the safety of those residing in the area.
The clearance center will offer its services from 10 a.m to 5 p.m. until July 31 at the Trade Hall, Level 1 of Robinsons Novaliches, Robinsons Malls said in a statement.
"Issuance of NBI Clearance Certificate is offered and available to those in need of completing their requirements amidst the quarantine period," it said.
Applicants are advised of the following rules:
- All applicants must register at clearance.nbi.gov.ph and pay online prior to visit
- All applicants must strictly follow their preferred appointment date
- Physical distancing shall be observed at all times
- Other accompanying person/s will not be allowed at the venue
- Mandatory wearing of face mask is strictly observed
- Only 500 applicants per day will be accommodated
Several satellite offices of various government agencies are also offering services within mall premises to offer convenient ways for Filipinos to complete their transactions.