The future of fully digital banking

Posted at Jun 19 2019 02:15 PM

Nobody wants to spend time waiting in line when banking. In response, the banking industry wants to bring banking closer and make access easier to the public.

However, a study revealed that only 14 percent of Filipinos with bank accounts are taking advantage of their respective banks’ online capabilities. This shows that digital banking will be a challenging concept to explain to the other 86 percent.

Below, know how digital transformation in banking can change the way you bank.

For more finance tips, visit Moneymax.