MANILA - Cebu Pacific said it cancelled several flights to and from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on Wednesday due to "operational limitations."
After canceling several flights in and out of Clark in the past 2 days due to earthquake damage, the airline said the following flights are canceled April 24:
- 5J639/5J640 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
- 5J479/5J480 Manila-Bacolod-Manila
- 5J653/5J654 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
- 5J981/5J982 Manila-Davao-Manila
- 5J853/5J854 Manila-Zamboanga-Manila
- 5J631/5J632 Manila-Dumaguete-Manila
- 5J459/5J460 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J789/5J790 Manila-Butuan-Manila
- 5J389/5J390 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
Affected passengers were notified via email and text message, Cebu Pacific said, as it offered its apologies.
Passengers on canceled flights can rebook for free for travel within 30 days from original departure date, get a full refund, place the full cost of the ticket in a travel fund or re-route to or from alternate airports for travel within 30 days.