The holiday season is the perfect time for families to come together to reminisce and to celebrate the year that has been.
With the colder breeze of the air and the sight of twinkling lanterns all around, the excitement and anticipation of everyone doubles for the Christmas Eve dinner.
The cheerful laughter and fond bonding moments are shared with hearty food on the table, and come the Noche Buena, families prepare the freshest ingredients to cook holiday favorites.
The center of that Noche Buena, the one dish Filipinos just cannot celebrate Christmas without, is the delicious and creamy Christmas Macaroni Salad.
With the help of Lady's Choice, Moms can make the classic Macaroni Salad creamy and delicious for everyone to enjoy.
Here are three easy steps (three C’s) to prepare the Christmas Macaroni Salad:
- 470mL Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 200g salad macaroni
- 1/4 cup minced carrots
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1/3 cup pickle relish
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 2/3 cup pineapple tidbits, drained and diced (reserve juice)
- 2/3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup cheese, cut into small dice
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- pinch ground black pepper
- fine iodized salt, to taste
1. Cook the macaroni and the chicken. Set aside then cover.
2. Chop the carrots, cheese, onions, pickle relish, pineapple, ham, and chicken.
3. Combine the ingredients and add Lady’s Choice mayonnaise, then toss well. Add sugar, salt, and pepper to taste. Chill before serving.
Know more about the three C's of preparing a creamy and delicious bowl of Macaroni Salad by watching this video.
For more Noche Buena recipes, head over to the Lady’s Choice website ladyschoice.com.ph.
NOTE: BrandNews articles are promotional features from our sponsors and not news articles from our editorial staff.